Harwell ARS Training Team are delighted to publish the program of training opportunities on the dates below for the remainder of the 2023 calendar year. The Course materials have been updated to reflect the changes in Syllabus in September 2022 (mainly relating to the recently introduced Electromagnetic Field restrictions).
- 13th/14th May (2 days in all)
- 2nd/3rd December (2 days in all)
- 17th/18th June AND 1st/2nd July (4 days in all)
- 28th/29th October AND 18th/19th November (4 days in all)
The Courses will be delivered by experienced tutors and will comprise:
- Powerpoint presentations relating to each of the sections in the latest syllabus, with opportunities to ask questions in real time;
- An interactive session based on one of the Mock Exams and a collection of other sample exam questions from the RSGB Website;
- An opportunity to take another Mock Exam in a timed environment at home.
The tutors will discuss your exam answers with you and explain the correct answers, if necessary. The Course will be delivered through the Zoom Video Conferencing
The nominal joining fee for either type of Course is £10.
If too few candidates register on any of the individual Course instances, listed above, those registered candidates will have to be moved to an alternative future Course.
If you are interested - please do not hesitate to contact us